Vapor Recovery and Condensing Systems
Specialty Refrigeration and Equipment custom designs and manufactures Vapor Recovery and Condensing Systems. We use various types of equipment to meet your system’s requirements using heat transfer fluids, refrigerants, and liquid nitrogen. Some of our systems can achieve temps as low as negative 100 degrees F or lower, if required.
- Ammonia Storage and Recovery
- Barge Liquid and Vapor control
- Gasoline Liquid and Vapor control
- Natural Gas Cooling
- Storage Tank Cleaning
- Storage Tank Pressure Control
- Vapor Stream Condensing
- Vapor Stream De-Watering
- Vent Condensers
- ASME codes
- National electrical codes
- Class 1 Div 2 or Class 1 Div 1 if required
- Standard piping specifications – ANSI B31.3 and B31.5
All of our equipment is provided with a 12-month warranty from start-up, or 18-month warranty from shipment. Specialty Refrigeration also provides reconditioned equipment with the same warranty, to meet short lead times, and at a cost savings.